mylifeIQ BETA Program
mylifeIQ is building a health intelligence platform to improve people's lives. For the first time in health, mylifeIQ will capture and deliver the uniqueness of each person. Relying solely on one piece of the biological puzzle doesn't help when there are so many variables in life. So, we are pulling it all together into an intuitive platform so you can use this information on a daily basis. You will no longer be compared to population statistics about groups of people who are not YOU.
Friends, family and investors who want to live better. All ages welcome!
Participants should expect to purchase DNA testing and utilize a wearable device and other data collection platforms. Our objective is to make your life easier and give you personalized information for your health. In exchange, simply fill out surveys, provide feedback about what you like about the platform, or what you don't! The benefits of participating include; DNA results and a simple analysis about how to put it to action in your life in the areas like exercise, foods, sleep, mood, stress, digestion and overall health. You will also receive special perks on the mylifeIQ app for life! *Side effects may include joy, weight loss, excitement and higher intelligence.
Get clarity, and transform your health information into action.
Your DNA sets the stage and identifies what you need to work your best.
(Results take approx. 3 weeks)
Wearables are a must! How else will you know if you are in the zone?!
(Start ASAP, to collect more data)
Your lifestyle manipulates your DNA. So we need to know a little more about your life!
(Honest answers result in the best outcomes!)
DO'S and DO NOT'S
DO keep a journal/list of ideas, feedback and experiences
DO read the content (for everyone to succeed)
DO fill out the surveys we send you
DO share your revelations with friends and family, and us!
DO follow your recommendations
DO speak with your doctor to discuss any changes in your current treatments (we educate doctors on genetics/epigenetics if you need our assistance)
DO NOT wait to contact us if you have an immediate concern or breakthrough
DO NOT expect your doctor or trainer to understand or agree with this
DO NOT start giving people advice about what to do because it may not apply to them
DO NOT revert back to your old ways
DO NOT deviate from your recommendations because of something you read online
- Must have or be willing to use and/or purchase genetic test, wearable, sleep tracker apps,
- Life Quizzes: Must answer simple lifestyle questions * Please answer honestly
- Surveys & Focus Groups: Must take surveys, provide feedback and participate in organized, local focus groups *must attend at least one in-person focus group.
- Must be in good health and may not currently have, or be receiving treatment for, a life-threatening disease or serious chronic illness. *Certain chronic illnesses may be accepted in the mylifeIQ pilot and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- All participants will receive a participation agreement, program requirements, NDA, HIPAA compliance, waivers and disclosures. *Agreements must be executed prior to enrollment into the pilot program.
- Participation is voluntary.
- If you fail to follow the program, you will not see results.
- We are building the experience and app. Initially your results recommendations will be delivered via documents, conversations and other, currently available digital formats. It is not perfect, but we have to start somewhere. And it confirms the NEED for mylifeIQ.
- Health and personal data will be kept completely confidential! We fully comply with and follow all HIPAA guidelines and honor PHI. *statistical data may be used in the future for research purposes, which will be deidentified.
- While no fees are required to be a participant in the mylifeIQ pilot program, you may be responsible for some associated costs, including but not limited to; genetic tests, apps, wearables, lab tests, optional exercise programs, optional diet programs, ancillary consumer products etc.
Neither the mylifeIQ pilot, app, nor platform addresses diseases, nor is it intended to identify, treat or diagnose any disease. mylifeIQ does not claim to cure diseases. Speak to a genetic counselor if you are concerned with a genetic variation that may be linked to a disease. mylifeIQ will provide recommendations and referrals to genetic counselors upon request.